My Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of Kindergarten

Matthew is now at his first day of Kindergarten! He was so excited this morning.

Here he is in front of the school sign

Matthew and Drew

In front of the big windows from his class-what a great view to have at school

In front of his locker, that he shares with his friend Ava

Sitting in his spot ready to work!


Hope you have a great day Matthew!

1 comment:

connorcolesmom said...

your kids are PRECIOUS!!
CAn you believe he is in KIndergarten already!
My baby just started 4 weeks ago and it is ver surreal :)
BTW: you WON a gift on my blog
head over there to see what you won
and also send me your address so I can send you the prize :)
Congrats
You deserve it