My Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

SHOW US WHERE YOU LIVE FRIDAY-PLAYROOM

I'm doing my post a little early because we are hitting the road tomorrow morning for our first ever family vacation and we are going to the beach.

I chose our playroom, which is actually our dining room that we decided to make a playroom about a year ago. We realized we weren't using it as a dining room, it was the catch all room. At this time in our life the playroom suites our needs better and I'm hoping one day to make it a scrapbooking room (but that will be years from now). I hope you enjoy the pics, the boys had to get in on the action.

This paintings in this picture were done by the boys (as if you couldn't tell). The saying in the middle has come back to bite me when I say the room is a mess my 5 year old points out that that is what the sign says.



11 comments:

Dina said...

I saw your link on Kelly's Korner. I had to click it, because my name is Dina too! There's not that many of us, especially ones that spell it right.

Just wanted to say hi.

Heather said...

Your playroom is so cute!! I love the colors and your kiddos are too cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

after seeing all these play rooms I have decided that I need one too.....I think I will forgo a guest room for right now....we never have guest anyway LOL!! I am going to have to "copy" your great ideas!
Thanks for showing us around!
-Ash-

Cody Jean said...

Great idea to turn you dining room into a playroom.

I love the kids artwork on the walls; I've got to do that!

Tara G. said...

what a cute saying on the wall!

Grasso10 said...

I love the kids artwork on the wall!! I hope to do that one day as well! Very cute room! Thanks for sharing!! :)

-Brooke

sportzmom said...

Love the saying and the kids' artwork!

KIMBERLY said...

funny how these little stinks can turn things around to bite us everytime my five year old is notorious for that exact thing! ha! thanks for sharing, it is too cute!

Chelsa said...

cute saying :)

Courtney said...

Great room. I love that you displayed your children's artwork!

McClure Family said...

super cute!! i love your wall quote!! I love primary colors in playrooms!!



see my home:
http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/