My Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation Day

Matthew graduated from PreK on Monday and I have to say I surprised myself by not crying. It was such a cute ceremony.

Here's Matthew singing

Ryan watching brother (maybe imagining when it will be his turn). He was so good during the graduation-he mostly sat just like you see him in this picture

Matthew receiving his certificate of completion K


Matthew with his teachers, Mrs Williams (in red) and Mrs Burns-they have been great teachers and I am amazed at what Matthew has come home telling me about.


Only 2 more days of PreK left then he will officially be a Kindergartner and we got word today that our transfer to Moss Haven Elementary has been approved.

No comments: