My Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE-Wedding Party/Ceremony

It's Friday so time for another Show Us Your Life, this week it's Wedding Party and Ceremony


Here is the picture of me and my girls:

From left to right we have: Kathleen (met her not long after my divorce and she was a great friend and a great help with my daughter), Jennifer (friends since 7th grade), Me, Katie (my sister), Cindy (another good friend that I've known for about 11 years) then my little girl Alex (who is not so little anymore, she is 13 and taller than me!)

I kept my flowers simple, I LOVED Gerber Daisies so that was my bouquet and of course Alex wanted what Mommy had then as you can see the other girls had roses.

A funny note: the jewelry I am wearing I borrowed from my ex-husbands wife (we are actually pretty good friends and they came to the wedding)


Here is a picture of the ceremony, my poor hubby had the sun in his eyes the entire ceremony! We got married on June 15, 2002 at the Dallas Arboretum.

1 comment:

Mrs. Happily-ever-after said...

I found you @ Kelly's Korner. I love daisies, too, only did the opposite with flowers (I had roses and the girls had daisies). Your pictures are beautiful!