My Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Little Update

I realized I hadn't blogged in awhile so I thought I would just write a quick update about what's been going on in our house (not much though).

Matthew continues to improve on his reading skills, he loves to read. We make a trip to the library every couple of weeks to get some new books for him to attempt.
He and his class went on a field trip a couple of weeks ago to the Dallas World Aquarium, they had been studying the rainforest that week so they went to see some of the animals they had been studying. Bless the teachers and the other moms that trekked downtown with 14 boys.

Ryan is well Ryan....he is our stubborn little guy. I cannot pick out his clothes, he must do it himself. He climbs into his carseat by himself, he wants to do everything himself except going on the potty. We haven't really started trying to train him but just at the mention of he he will tell you no. So I think we will wait until summer time after he has turned 3. He goes to mother's day out twice a week and absolutely loves his teacher, Miss Tonya (he might have a small crush on her:). I can see him playing on the playground from my classroom and he shadows Miss Tonya a good portion of the time.

Alex is 13, she plays club volleyball so that keeps us very busy with practice twice a week and tournaments every other weekend. School is keeping her busy, she seems to be handling junior high well except for the fact she does not like to study and she likes to procrastinate on projects.

Everyone has stayed healthy except for me, I just got over having strep throat and we are hoping and praying that noone else in the house will get it.

That's it from our neck of the woods! Hope everything is going well for all of out there! I'll try to get some pictures of the kids up here soon.

No comments: