My Kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

The boys had a great day yesterday although I think Ryan was a little overwhelmed, he didn't know what was going on. We think Matthew forgot it was Christmas (but still trying to figure out how a little boy could do that), he came into our room around 6:30am and was just talking and laying in bed with us and after about 10 minutes I finally asked him "Matthew, do you remember who was coming last night?", he said "SANTA!!!" very excitedly. He then could not wait to get to the living room-Ryan was still asleep so we decided to just let him be (no need in waking a sleeping baby).
You see Ryan here playing his drum from Santa-he LOVES this toy!!! (And love is an understatment.)

Matthew playing his Leapster. It makes me sad to watch him play this because to me he's too young to know how to operate it but he knows how to play it better than I do.:(

Ryan riding his Zebra

Opening presents at Pacaw and Erin's

No comments: